My website

My website
www.GailGrenierSweet.com

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hello again!





Hi! I'm back!

I haven't written a blog in months because I was busy finishing a new book...and then the book went off to a publishing house for consideration and I was busy with inertia...and then winter set in and I was busy with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)....

Anyway, I just got a (nice) rejection letter from the publishing house, so it looks like I'll be self-publishing my book - sooner than later, I hope.

I hope to get back to blogging, and back to the human race. I never believed in SAD until it hit me a few years back. I hereby pledge to try to use my light box faithfully. It seems to help. At least during this dark season, we get to see DEER come to our feeder. Beautiful!

Hope to "see" you soon!

Gail Grenier is the author of Calling All HorsesDog Woman, and Don't Worry Baby, all available from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment