My website

My website
www.GailGrenierSweet.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My new book, Dessert First, is done!


Once again I locked myself in our house trailer on Little Green Lake to finish a book.

Today I finished typing 80,000 words of Dessert First, a collection of favorites of my writing from the past thirty years.

I'm sitting in a coffee shop in Ripon, Wisconsin, eating coffee ice cream and drinking decaf.

The girl knows how to party. Woop woop!!!

If I were more technologically clever, I'd attach the cover design. It's a beaut. It's based on the photo above of my husband and me canoeing on Little Green last month. Our friend Kathy Hynes Prochnow snapped the pic with her phone as Mike and I were paddling like crazy people to get home before dark!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment