My website

My website
www.GailGrenierSweet.com

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My author interview featured on Karen McQuestion's blog

Karen McQuestion
I'm thrilled to say that Karen McQuestion has featured an author interview with me on her blog, McQuestionable Musings.

Karen took my Creative Writing class at Waukesha County Technical College about 15 years ago or so. She didn't need me - she was already well on her way to being a published author, with an essay she sold to a national magazine. Now she's written nine books and is considered a best-selling Amazon author. Her books have been translated into other languages and one of those books, Easily Amused, is currently a bestseller in Germany. Ach ya! (More below the book cover photos...)


American version of Easily Amused


German version of Easily Amused
Karen's books are down-to-earth and fun, like she is. She writes novels for adults as well as for youth and for younger children.

I'm proud to say I consider Karen McQuestion a friend. I only hope I can emulate her prolific writing output and awesome marketing skills some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment